Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Time to Scavenge

Last year was the first time I participated in Rinda's yearly Scavenger Hunt. I enjoyed it enormously and have looked forward with anticipation to this year's Hunt. I find that having a list of things to photograph ensures that I look more closely at what I am seeing through my camera lens, and that makes it all the more pleasurable.

This is my offering for Number 12 on the list: A cloud in the shape of something. We were asked to describe what we saw when taking the photograph. I offer up a feather



What do you see?

You can check out how to join in here. There is still plenty of time. The Hunt concludes on September 21. 

Until the next time, have a good week.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, yes, I definitely see a feather!

alexa said...

I struggle, usually, to see what other people see in their cloud photos but not in this one. You have captured a superb feather. You are on your way to the top of the class on this one, I think!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I do see a feather, and it's beautiful!
Rinda

Barbara Eads said...

A feather it is! What a gorgeous picture. I need to take time to notice more!