Thursday, 12 January 2012

Life is a bit chaotic at the moment and I have missed sharing my moments with you. My elder daughter is working at full speed and I am helping look after the grandchildren more than usual. My younger daughter did so well over Christmas joining in our activities that she became exhausted and has had a small set-back. My life is very full of family affairs but I do hope to find the time to blog over the weekend.


In the meantime, something to whet your appetite




Last Saturday, I took my granddaughter and elder daughter to see The Nutcracker. We loved it. A truly wonderful performance by The Moscow City Ballet that had my granddaughter humming the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy all the way to the restaurant, where we met up with the rest of the family.  


 We love spaghetti!

And, something to amuse...




When the children were here yesterday, my grandson wanted to be dressed as a robot and this was the best we could do with my granddaughter's dressing up clothes. He is a caution!


Be back soon.

No comments: