Monday, 19 December 2011

Sidetracked!

Back home from seeing Doctors and Consultants bearing good news. Thanks to the steroids, there is a small improvement in my daughter's condition and she will get better. We still have quite a journey ahead, but the steps are positive ones. There can be no better news for our family this Christmas and we are so thankful to be entering 2012 in the knowledge that she can regain her enjoyment and quality of life in the not too distant future.


On our travels, I got diverted (as you do!) into a local Garden Centre. I thought you might like a peek at their furniture section. Any scrapbookers among you would probably like one of these



Or this one

Or maybe even this one

I would like them all but then Santa would say I was greedy!


Christmas Eve will soon be upon us and I have quite a bit of catching up to do. The grandchildren were in Wales this past weekend visiting their other Nanny and Gramps and I think there was a Santa train ride too; I can't wait to hear all about that. 


Hope you all had a great weekend. 

1 comment:

Sian said...

I would love them all. They are appealing to my librarian genes as well as my scrapbooking ones.

Steroids are truly one of the miracles of modern medicine