Monday, 5 December 2011

Day 2 - JYC

The weekend flew by and I am already behind with my Journal Your Christmas prompts. Day 2 is about the weather; how different it is this year in the South, though the weatherman says there could be snow on the way. Last year's page looked like this 



Using one of Shimelle's digital downloads 2010

This year, I can't quite make up my mind about using a digital layout or scrapping a paper one, so while I am still debating (in my head!) here's a digital one to record December 2 this year.



Digi papers and elements from Carina Gardner's Color Kit 1

The photograph is one of the reasons for my prevarication. I am loving the Surface Pattern Design course, learning so much and being inspired by Rachael and Beth. One of our assignments last week was to go out with a camera and shoot pictures of patterns and colours. I want to make patterns all day! Then there are the Christmas cards to print off, an angel costume to make for my granddaughter, shopping and so on. If only there were more hours in the day?  You all know how busy it is at this time of the year! In the meantime, I will at least try and keep up by a pick-and-mix method, as I so enjoyed completing last year's JYC.

Enjoy your Monday whatever you manage to do.

No comments: